SPHERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPHERE magazine's own discussion and connections forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clubnights?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivica Siren
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
Vivica Siren

Clubnights? Empty
PostSubject: Clubnights?   Clubnights? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 am

I just wanted to post as I'm really excited about going to Wendyhouse tonight - i think it's currently my favourite clubnight. I've not been in ages, and it's just really nice to go to a clubnight where usually it's well-attended and it's not cliquey, which you find so often at so many other clubs in other cities. Plus I'm an 80s feind so it's right up my alley!

http://www.thewendyhouse.org/

it's a shame it's a reduced capacity night tonight (due to refurbishments in other rooms) but i'm still looking forward to it!

Any other decent clubnights you guys recommend?
Back to top Go down
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
jupiter_crash13

Clubnights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubnights?   Clubnights? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:00 pm

I am so jealous, there aren't any good clubs where I live so I rarely get to go out anymore! That looks amazing.
-M
Back to top Go down
http://jupitercrash13.deviantart.com/
Vivica Siren
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
Vivica Siren

Clubnights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubnights?   Clubnights? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:59 am

well if and when you come over here you'll have to go!

It was a really good night actually - august is usually under-attended because of students being away, so it was really nice to be in a smaller room as it felt fuller - club nights are always more fun when it's full of people!
Back to top Go down
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
jupiter_crash13

Clubnights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubnights?   Clubnights? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:13 am

I have my tickets so I am going to be over in the end of September, will be touching down in London on my birthday so I am very excited about the whole thing. Looking forward to the possibility of meeting many of you who I have only talked to on here. Definitely I am going to have to go out since I will have the chance to check out the club scene over there which I have been informed is much more amazing than it is here. My oldest brother flew over for new years of 2000 since he is big into clubbing and said it was incredible.
-M
Back to top Go down
http://jupitercrash13.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Clubnights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clubnights?   Clubnights? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clubnights?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPHERE :: Archived posts.-
Jump to: