SPHERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPHERE magazine's own discussion and connections forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guilty pleasure music?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
jupiter_crash13

guilty pleasure music? Empty
PostSubject: guilty pleasure music?   guilty pleasure music? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:27 pm

Everyone has that one band or song they like that they hate to admit... everyone confess, what is hiding in the dark reached of your record collection?? I'll go first...

I really enjoy Deathcab for Cutie- Soul Meets Body and it makes me feel kind of dirty, I tried so hard to not like them!

Your turn!!!
-M pirat
Back to top Go down
http://jupitercrash13.deviantart.com/
Vivica Siren
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
Vivica Siren

guilty pleasure music? Empty
PostSubject: Re: guilty pleasure music?   guilty pleasure music? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:03 am

omg I have so many embarassing CDs in my collection, you have no idea! But in all honesty, I'm no elitist and i don't care much what people think!

See Death Cab for Cutie, to me isn't so embarassing - they're pretty okay (dare I admit it!!)

Currently the most embarassing album i own is Crazy Town - Gift of Game... urgh!!

But right now my real guilty pleasure is Newton Faulkner... I want his babies!! I love the way he plays guitar - gives me a fuzzy feeling! Haha!! Plus he's a lot easier to listen to while I'm working than Die So Fluid, Emilie Autumn or The Dresden Dolls - I love Amanda Palmer, but her voice is a little too distracting sometimes...!

I love you
Back to top Go down

guilty pleasure music?
Page 1 of 1