SPHERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPHERE magazine's own discussion and connections forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DigitalEcho

DigitalEcho

Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo Empty
PostSubject: Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo   Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:58 am

Whether you can call this a band effort or not, I still like to think of it as an achievement!!! Anywho I'd like to have this opportunity to say that my project (2 years in the making) is now available.

It's still lacking artwork but the main thing is that the tunes are complete and all the bugs have been exterminated. I've posted a few via my reverbnation page. I'd like to explain at this point that my html coding is a bit rusty so if anyone wants to have a gander then click the link on me profile tab.

For the uninitiated I've been creating tunes since 2001 where countless hours were spent pushing Music & Music 2000 to the limit. After a while I got bored of the cut and paste technique so I bought a PC and a copy of Rave Ejay (another cut and paste job) but at least it had more choice.

The structure of each song got better and to say it was all self taught, the end results weren't that bad. Whilst studying at college I got to know a few musically minded people and after a lot of scrutiny and feedback it was back to the drawing board. After a few false starts along the way I'd finally cracked it with the help of Sony's Acid Pro (and help from a certain person*).

Acid Pro 7 is still being used today but since having influence off other people I've used fruity loops and a whole load of plugins to make it more of an experience and not just another 'looped song' compilation.

Cheers to everyone who made this possible Smile

*You know who you are!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/revault
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
jupiter_crash13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo   Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:12 am

ahh I was going to recommend acid pro to you till i read you got it. Used to use that in my radio dj days for production. Great program. didn't see a link in there to your site... or it's probably in your profile... i'll check that...
-M
Back to top Go down
http://jupitercrash13.deviantart.com/
DigitalEcho

DigitalEcho

PostSubject: DigitalFeedback/Analogue Echo   Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:46 am

The website link is under the contact tab in my profile....Hope you enjoy!! although I must warn you that Reverbnation can be a bit slow at streaming Sad The option to download is there as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/revault
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
jupiter_crash13

PostSubject: Re: Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo   Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:49 am

I found the link, thankyou. I didn't have any trouble with it being slow streaming, but I did have to fight my browser tooth and nail as it was pop up blocking the player. All sorted now though. Sounds great! the first one I played reminded me of a level in sonic pinball for genesis that i used to love, not in a bad way, i think it is just the same key maybe. made me smile.
-M
Back to top Go down
http://jupitercrash13.deviantart.com/
DigitalRevolution

DigitalRevolution

PostSubject: Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo   Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Glad you liked it!! Been very busy making new tunes and hoping to go self employed by next Feb. I've added some tunes on looperman.com to get some feedback. Look for DigitalEcho under the artists tab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo   Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digital Feedback/Analogue Echo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SPHERE :: Archived posts.-
Jump to: