SPHERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPHERE magazine's own discussion and connections forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May 2009 News roundup part one!

Go down 
2 posters

You like???
LOTS!
May 2009 News roundup part one! White100%May 2009 News roundup part one! White
 100% [ 3 ]
...meh!
May 2009 News roundup part one! White0%May 2009 News roundup part one! White
 0% [ 0 ]
NOOOOOO!
May 2009 News roundup part one! White0%May 2009 News roundup part one! White
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cyrus Crashtest
Administrator.
Administrator.
Cyrus Crashtest

May 2009 News roundup part one! Empty
PostSubject: May 2009 News roundup part one!   May 2009 News roundup part one! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:40 am

Brand new stuff with Godhead, VAST, LLuther, Sybreed, Legion, Imperative Reaction, Dose-Prod...
Yes that's right ladies and gents, SPHERE has returned with some awesome interviews with some of the coolest talent on the international and UK Industrial/Goth scene.

Yeah!

Please check out our interviews with Godhead, LLuther, Imperative Reaction, Legion, Heat-Ray, Sam Hayles and Dose-Productions, The Gothsicles and more total awesomeness including the likes of Sybreed, The Dreaming and IAMX. We also have reviews of brand new Julien-K, Filter, Blind Before Dawn and Alec Empire.

We are still in our first year so please send us feedback on what you like and what you don't. We want to make this as great as we possibly can for you.

New interviews and reviews coming soon....we have some wicked stuff lined up for you.

All the love in the world. Thanks for reading.

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/coalitionofsonicterrorism
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
jupiter_crash13

PostSubject: ideas   May 2009 News roundup part one! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:44 pm

I had a thought, and you may have already done this and I missed it, but a lot of sites have little HTML banners that can be dropped into myspace profiles and other people's websites if they want to support you. If you had something like that I would definitely drop it into my myspace so other people could click it and be redirected back to you. It really helps with the word of mouth thing.
-M
Back to top Go down
http://jupitercrash13.deviantart.com/
Cyrus Crashtest
Administrator.
Administrator.
Cyrus Crashtest

PostSubject: Actually...   May 2009 News roundup part one! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Thats what im in the middle of right now - but after spending twelve plus hour yesterday putting this beast together, im a little knackered.

In the meantime, the general SPHERE banner (a smaller version of the on eat the page header) can be found in the scrollbox on the MySpace.

A specific one for here wil be posted up / sent out with out opening newsletter in the next few days. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/coalitionofsonicterrorism
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
jupiter_crash13

PostSubject: Re: May 2009 News roundup part one!   May 2009 News roundup part one! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Super! I am definitely going to link to you guys and try to get my mates in here.
-M Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jupitercrash13.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 2009 News roundup part one!   May 2009 News roundup part one! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 2009 News roundup part one!
Page 1 of 1