SPHERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPHERE magazine's own discussion and connections forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternative Places

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Burra

Alternative Places Empty
PostSubject: Alternative Places   Alternative Places Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:03 am

I was looking for recommendation for places to go across the country / world for "alternative things", including nights out, shopping - general stuff. I wouldn't want to be missing out in my home town and you never know I might travle to some of these places people list.

I want to start with saying I really miss the Inside out bar in Bergen, Norway - Great Food, lovely people brilliant music and bar stools that spin, on the downside I couldn't work out there pricing system for there drinks as it changed from hour to hour but amazing all the same.

geek
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Crashtest
Administrator.
Administrator.
Cyrus Crashtest

Alternative Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative Places   Alternative Places Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:27 am

ooh!

thats a good idea!

- ill add a new category / sub category when i get a chance and move your post over!

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/coalitionofsonicterrorism
Shevek

Shevek

Alternative Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative Places   Alternative Places Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:41 am

First off, just to say "Hi all!"
I think tha a list of good clubs with reviews and such would be great - along with clothing/tattoo/piercing shops, for the alternatives around the North!
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Crashtest
Administrator.
Administrator.
Cyrus Crashtest

Alternative Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative Places   Alternative Places Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:46 am

There is actualy a topic thread for cubnights under 'News', but as its early days yet ther are still no posts - and I will ba adding further specific threads for clothes shops etc under 'Resources' in the coming days / weeks as needs be!

You can always start posting up your favourite clubnights etc as you see fit, and add links etc.

If you hover over the icons when posting youll notice a great deal of options - from adding YouTube movies, to adding live links and image content!

You also have a mini-profile and the options of adding friends / foes as you need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/coalitionofsonicterrorism
Sponsored content

Alternative Places Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative Places   Alternative Places Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative Places
Page 1 of 1