SPHERE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPHERE magazine's own discussion and connections forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

favorite non-gotl/alternative artists?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
jupiter_crash13

favorite non-gotl/alternative artists? Empty
PostSubject: favorite non-gotl/alternative artists?   favorite non-gotl/alternative artists? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:21 pm

I was just wondering, since we pretty much exclusively talk about goth/alternative/metal music and I am sure most everyone on here is a little more well rounded than just that, what everyone's favorite artists from other Genres are?
I like a lot of 60s folk stuff like Arlo Guthrie and Simon and Garfunkel as well as Johnny Cash who i guess is country? not sure on him.
Anywho, yes, please share your other tastes here, I am quite curious to see what everyone is in to.
-M I love you

Back to top Go down
http://jupitercrash13.deviantart.com/
Vivica Siren
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
Vivica Siren

PostSubject: Re: favorite non-gotl/alternative artists?   favorite non-gotl/alternative artists? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:02 am

I LOVE NEWTON FAULKNER!!!!

Embarassed

I'm also into a lot of new indie stuff like Kasabian, Kings of Leon, Yeah Yeah Yeahs (Dom will KILL me for letting that secret out! haha)

but really i'm into weird glam/rrriot/rock/metal
Back to top Go down
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
jupiter_crash13

PostSubject: Re: favorite non-gotl/alternative artists?   favorite non-gotl/alternative artists? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 am

I love glam rock, I actually got to see Alice Cooper live last October which was amazing. He puts on an incredible show. At the end he hung himself, which I guess is one of a few ways that he is known to end a show. If you havn't yet and you get the opportunity I would go see him, and getting close to the front is good because he throws a lot of stuff into the audience like canes and riding crops. I wish I had gotten closer so I could catch something.
-M
Back to top Go down
Vivica Siren
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
Vivica Siren

PostSubject: Re: favorite non-gotl/alternative artists?   favorite non-gotl/alternative artists? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:47 am

i was talking with a friend recently about going to see Alice Cooper - he tours around the uk quite often!
I'm not a huuuge fan but he's one of those acts you have to see before you die!
Back to top Go down
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.
jupiter_crash13

PostSubject: Re: favorite non-gotl/alternative artists?   favorite non-gotl/alternative artists? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:34 am

totally worth it for the show, even if you are not into his music all that much. It is a great act. I would go again if he came back to my area.
-M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite non-gotl/alternative artists?   favorite non-gotl/alternative artists? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite non-gotl/alternative artists?
Page 1 of 1