SPHERE magazine's own discussion and connections forum.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Post-Sonisphere hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D Silvergun

PostSubject: Post-Sonisphere hello   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to introduce myself, having met the legend that is The Dom at the Sonisphere festival. The site looks great, as does the forum.

I've been teaching English for the last couple of years in my hometown of Glasgow, and will shortly be heading out to Oz (the land down under) to work for a couple of years - where, perversely, I'll probably be more active online! Not had the net in my flat for a couple of years, it's too much of a distraction when you're supposed to be planning lessons and marking jotters.

Like everyone, I'm sure, I live for music, movies, books, games and social events involving all of these! I can be a right opinionated sod, so when it comes to discussing the above don't be surprised if I rant and rave occasionally.

Anyway, looking forward to some chat with some new peeps, I'll try to get a few of my trusty Glasgow compatriots onboard too.

Ciao for now!
Back to top Go down
jupiter_crash13
Magazine Contributer.
Magazine Contributer.

PostSubject: Re: Post-Sonisphere hello   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:56 pm

Welcome to the forum, always great to get more new people in here! Hasn't been nearly active enough lately, I think some new thoughts and opinions will kick things in gear!
-M

Photobucket

View my artwork here:
http://jupitercrash13.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://jupitercrash13.deviantart.com/

Post-Sonisphere hello
Page 1 of 1